If you would like to bring a faimly member or friend for support, or your children to the retreat this is possible at a discounted rate considering they will not be participating in the ayahuasca ceremonies. Please contact us to make these special arrangements and we can work all of the details out for you.
Other Ayahuasca Retreat & San Pedro Ceremony Programs
4 Ayahuasca &
4 Ayahuasca &
1 San Pedro ceremonies
15-Day San Pedro and Ayahuasca retreat program includes 8 Ayahuasca Ceremonies & 1 San Pedro Ceremony
This 15-Day San Pedro and Ayahuasca intense retreat program is designed for you to be able to work much deeper with Ayahuasca consisting of 8 Ayahuasca ceremonies and 1 San Pedro ceremony. The higher number of Ayahuasca ceremonies is excellent for a much more profound purging process which is exceptional for your healing. The first four ayahuasca ceremonies will be using the Ayahuasca brew with the addition of the heart opening medicine Bobinsana. The San Pedro ceremony is also an integral part of this program for the grounding and positive healing San Pedro and the shamans bring to you.
Lodging, details & booking of 15-Day Ayahuasca Retreats
- 8 Ayahuasca with Bobinsana & 1 San Pedro Ceremony with Trunco Don Romulo and Maestro Don Winister and William Menech.
- Personal shamanic treatments during the Ayahuasca ceremonies for your specific emotional, mental and spiritual issues.
- Meetings to discuss and help translate your issues and visions with the shamans and a transcultural translator.
- 4 healing plant baths to clean the energy of your body of heavy energies.
- 2 vapor bath with specific plants to remove cold from your bones and help expel pain from your joints.
- 2 Bano de Florecimiento which is to help clean the energy of the body in relation to life and love. Spiritual flowering.
- Pulsario treatment – You will be checked by the shamans for emotional energy trapped in the body in the stomach area and this will be worked on to be removed.
- Any other specific treatments that are necessary for you.
- Visit the Belen Market where they sell many magical and healing plants.
- Visit the indigenous museum.
- All boat transportation to and from Iquitos, the retreat center and back to Iquitos.
- All lodging
- All meals at our retreat center are provided for you which we serve for omnivore, vegetarian and vegan diets.
- Excursion to Monkey Island to play with many species of monkeys at this rescue center.
- Excursion to the village of the Yagua Indians.
- Visit the giant Lupuna tree which is a medicine tree the shamans learn from.
- If time and weather permitting we will visit the Serpentarium which is an animal rescue center with many different jungle animals including an anaconda.
- If time and weather permit an excursion to a local Peruvian jungle village.
- If time and weather permit a boat trip to the Amazon River to watch the sunset and look for pink dolphins.
Note: Sometimes a few of the excursions are not possible if there are bad weather conditions or Amazon River water levels are too low for the boat to reach the destinations.
Our tambos are large, spacious and very comfortable, you will feel at home.
- You will have your own bathroom and shower in your room.
- Open with plenty of ventilation and views of the jungle.
- Completely sealed with wood and screens for the prevention of mosquito entry.
- Electricity and lighting.
- Comfortable mattresses and bedding.
- Rooms are locked and you are provided a key.
- High-speed internet access.
- Every room has a hammock within.
- Some rooms have private balconies overlooking the jungle.
Ayahuasca Retreat Booking
2021 15-Day Ayahuasca Retreats with San Pedro
2022 15-Day Ayahuasca Retreats with San Pedro
|Dates||Book my retreat|
|January 8 - 22, 2022||Book my retreat|
|February 12 - 26, 2022||Book my retreat|
|March 12 - 26, 2022||Book my retreat|
|April 9 - 23, 2022||Book my retreat|
|May 14 - 28, 2022||Book my retreat|
|June 11 - 25, 2022||Book my retreat|
|July 9 - 23, 2022||Book my retreat|
|August 13 - 27, 2022||Book my retreat|
|September 10 - 24, 2022||Book my retreat|
|October 8 - 22, 2022||Book my retreat|
|November 12 - 26, 2022||Book my retreat|
|December 10 - 24, 2022||Book my retreat|
“As many of you may know your first experience can be pretty challenging, but also illuminating. First, I must say that the staff and particularly the Shamans at Kawsay were outstanding. To put it succinctly, these folks are the “real deal”. I was amazed at the amount of personal interaction we had with them.” – Ted D. – UK
“Never in my life did I ever think any such an experience was possible. The amount of clarity, direction and spiritual growth that was achieved in me was nothing short of amazing. The people here are absolutely beautiful human beings. I felt they genuinely, selflessly want the best for the people that come here. William, as a spiritual guide, was always available to help answer my many questions and to help me integrate my experience. The shamans were incredible at their craft. It was really something to behold. The value that I got out of the things that I learned and the skills that bestowed in me far outways the monetary cost of the retreat. If you are looking for a positive, transformative experience in spiritual healing and growth than look no further. Thank you Kawsay for the beautiful, loving experience.” – Aron C. – British Colombia