If you would like to bring a faimly member or friend for support, or your children to the retreat this is possible at a discounted rate considering they will not be participating in the ayahuasca ceremonies. Please contact us to make these special arrangements and we can work all of the details out for you.
Other Ayahuasca Retreat & San Pedro Ceremony Programs
4 Ayahuasca &
1 San Pedro ceremonies
8 Ayahuasca &
1 San Pedro ceremonies
7-Day Ayahuasca retreat program includes 4 Ayahuasca ceremonies with Bobinsana
This 7-day Bobinsana and Ayahuasca retreat serving ayahuasca with bobinsana has the purpose of traditional healing with ayahuasca including the admixture plant bobinsana. Bobinsana is a master teacher plant with the purpose of opening your heart. Bobinsana combined in the brew of Ayahuasca not only affords the opportunity of the normal healing property of ayahuasca yet also helps to open your heart and creating a more profound heartfelt connected to our fellow humans, plants, and animals. Bobinsana also bringing more light to the visionary experience during the ayahuasca ceremonies. This ayahuasca brew facilitates a more elevated spiritual vibration. The ceremonies are conducted by Don Romulo Trunco Ayahuascero and Don Winister Maestro Ayahuascero.
Note: This week retreat is also included in the 15-Day Ayahuasca & San Pedro Retreat that has 8 Ayahuasca ceremonies and 1 San Pedro ceremony
Lodging, details & booking of 7-Day Ayahuasca Retreats
- 4 Ayahuasca with Bobinsana Ceremonies with Trunco Don Romulo and Maestro Don Winister.
- Personal shamanic treatments during the Ayahuasca ceremonies for your specific emotional, mental and spiritual issues.
- Meetings to discuss and help translate your issues and visions with the shamans and a transcultural translator.
- 2 healing plant baths to clean the energy of your body of heavy energies.
- 1 vapor bath with specific plants to remove cold from your bones and help expel pain from your joints (if is necessary)
- 1 Bano de Florecimiento which is to help clean the energy of the body in relation to life and love. Spiritual flowering.
- Pulsario treatment – You will be checked by the shamans for emotional energy trapped in the body in the stomach area and this will be worked on to be removed.
- Any other specific treatments that are necessary for you.
- Visit the Belen Market where they sell many magical and healing plants.
- Visit the indigenous museum.
- All boat transportation to and from Iquitos, the retreat center and back to Iquitos.
- All lodging
- All meals at our retreat center are provided for you which we serve for omnivore, vegetarian and vegan diets.
- Excursion to Monkey Island to play with many species of monkeys at this rescue center.
- Excursion to the village of the Yagua Indians.
- Visit the giant Lupuna tree which is a medicine tree the shamans learn from.
- If time and weather permitting we will visit the Serpentarium which is an animal rescue center with many different jungle animals including an anaconda.
- If time and weather permit an excursion to a local Peruvian jungle village.
- If time and weather permit a boat trip to the Amazon River to watch the sunset and look for pink dolphins.
Note: Sometimes a few of the excursions are not possible if there are bad weather conditions or Amazon River water levels are too low for the boat to reach the destinations.
Our tambos are large, spacious and very comfortable, you will feel at home.
- You will have your own bathroom and shower in your room.
- Open with plenty of ventilation and views of the jungle.
- Completely sealed with wood and screens for the prevention of mosquito entry.
- Electricity and lighting.
- Comfortable mattresses and bedding.
- Rooms are locked and you are provided a key.
- High-speed internet access.
- Every room has a hammock within.
- Some rooms have private balconies overlooking the jungle.
Ayahuasca Retreat Booking
2020 7-Day Ayahuasca Retreats
“Everyone receives different experiences and teachings from working with master plants, but I observed a very consistent process of personal growth and purification from everyone I shared space with at Kawsay, including myself. Trust in the message and intention of the shamans here, they are truly seeking to serve and heal all who share in their medicine and freindship.” – James G – Georgia, USA
“This experience as a whole was like a dream. It gave me so much insight into my life and so much clarity moving forward. My energy has changed. I’m way less nervous, stressed, anxious, etc. in situations where those emotions have always triggered. This is a very genuine spiritual retreat.” – Roul D – Los Angeles, USA