Other Ayahuasca Retreat & San Pedro Ceremony Programs
8 Ayahuasca &
1 San Pedro ceremonies
8-day Ayahuasca and San Pedro retreat program includes 4 Ayahuasca Ceremonies & 1 San Pedro Ceremony.
This 8-day Ayahuasca retreat program is designed to maximize the amount of shamanic healing treatment within the timespan of one week. This ayahuasca retreat program is very intense and facilitates profound transformation. Incorporating 4 ayahuasca ceremonies with Maestro Trunco Ayahuascero Don Romulo and his son Maestro Don Winister and an introduction to the incredible healing power of the grandfather medicine San Pedro. The San Pedro ceremony is performed by San Pedro Shamans, Huachumero William and Huachumero Luis with Don Winister attending also and assisting with his shamanic abilities. Some of the most significant transformations occur during the San Pedro Ceremony at the end of the retreat.
Note: This week retreat is also included in the 15-Day Ayahuasca & San Pedro Retreat that has 8 Ayahuasca ceremonies and 1 San Pedro ceremony
- 4 Ayahuasca with Bobinsana Ceremonies with Trunco Don Romulo and Maestro Don Winister.
- Personal shamanic treatments during the Ayahuasca ceremonies for your specific emotional, mental and spiritual issues.
- Meetings to discuss and help translate your issues and visions with the shamans and a transcultural translator.
- 2 healing plant baths to clean the energy of your body of heavy energies.
- 1 vapor bath with specific plants to remove cold from your bones and help expel pain from your joints.
- 1 Bano de Florecimiento which is to help clean the energy of the body in relation to life and love. Spiritual flowering.
- Pulsario treatment – You will be checked by the shamans for emotional energy trapped in the body in the stomach area and this will be worked on to be removed.
- Any other specific treatments that are necessary for you.
- Visit the Belen Market where they sell many magical and healing plants.
- Visit the indigenous museum.
- All boat transportation to and from Iquitos, the retreat center and back to Iquitos.
- All lodging
- All meals at our retreat center are provided for you which we serve for omnivore, vegetarian and vegan diets.
- Excursion to Monkey Island to play with many species of monkeys at this rescue center.
- Excursion to the village of the Yagua Indians.
- Visit the giant Lupuna tree which is a medicine tree the shamans learn from.
- If time and weather permitting we will visit the Serpentarium which is an animal rescue center with many different jungle animals including an anaconda.
- If time and weather permit an excursion to a local Peruvian jungle village.
- If time and weather permit a boat trip to the Amazon River to watch the sunset and look for pink dolphins.
Our tambos are large, spacious and very comfortable, you will feel at home.
- You will have your own bathroom and shower in your room.
- Open with plenty of ventilation and views of the jungle.
- Completely sealed with wood and screens for the prevention of mosquito entry.
- Electricity and lighting.
- Comfortable mattresses and bedding.
- Rooms are locked and you are provided a key.
- High-speed internet access.
- Every room has a hammock within.
- Some rooms have private balconies overlooking the jungle.
2019 8-Day Ayahuasca Retreats with San Pedro
2020 8-Day Ayahuasca Retreats with San Pedro
|Dates||Book my retreat|
|January 11 - 18, 2020||Book my retreat|
|February 8 - 15, 2020||Book my retreat|
|March 14 - 21, 2020||Book my retreat|
|April 11 - 18, 2020||Book my retreat|
|May 9 - 16, 2020||Book my retreat|
|June 13 - 20, 2020||Book my retreat|
|July 11 - 18, 2020||Book my retreat|
|August 8 - 15, 2020||Book my retreat|
|September 12 - 19, 2020||Book my retreat|
|October 10 - 17, 2020||Book my retreat|
|November 14 - 21, 2020||Book my retreat|
|December 12 - 19, 2020||Book my retreat|
“If you have question about, why we are here? What is the meaning of life? What am i doing with my life? etc.. This is a safe and reliable place to experience ayahuasca ceremonies and seek your answers…
I can not tell how much I appriciate to Don Romulo, Don Winister and William for helping us and healing us. we were 5 women for 7 days.. We always felt safe and looked after very well. They are like my family now.” – Huyla – Turkey
“I went to Kawsay alone and I didn’t really know what to expect. Last year, I attended a 5-day Ayahuasca retreat near Cusco and I thought this experience would be similar. This experience at Kawsay was exponentially different. From my experience and hearing those of my friends – many retreat centres only focus on the ceremonies. Yet, at Kawsay the healing is holistic. William the owner is extremely knowledgable and ensure you feel safe, comfortable and heard.
Each ceremony I gained a deeper and better understanding of my path and why I’m on it. I learned the self-love is the key to all love and realized that’s why we are here. We’re here to connect. Additionally, gained so much more clarity in regards to my business.
It’s been wild since the retreat. There’s been a fluidity to life that I’ve never experienced before. Things just seem to fall into to place.
• My anxiety and nervousness are almost non-existent.
• I smile even more
• I am having better connections with my friends and people around me
• I feel more focused
• I am 10% happier
If you’re looking for a place where real healing happens, book a retreat with Kawsay. I cannot recommend Kawsay any more highly.” – Danielle – Toronto, Canada