Rob Wilkerson

Texas – United States

My wife and I went to Qhispikay for treatment of my wife’s chronic migraines. She suffered for 7 years every day with no real help from our western doctors here in the US. Our doctors gave my wife everything from Botox injections from her forehead down her back to prescribing her Sumatriptan Succinate injections, Treximet, and OxyContin. After 2 weeks working with the Shamans, she was 75% healed and continued to heal the other 25% at home following the Shamans orders to keep her diet. The Shamans worked around the clock taking care of my wife whenever she was in pain. We are forever grateful for the love and healing we received. Thank you, Love the Wilkerson Family.

TripAdvisor

0
  Related Posts
  • No related posts found.
Need Help? Chat with us
Please accept our privacy policy first to start a conversation.